The New Site Has Launched!
We want TeachingPhysician.org to be your reference of choice whenever you have a question about precepting. To that end, we've been hard at work updating the website with new technology, better organization, and a ton of new content.
The New Site Includes:
- An institution-wide username and password to make it easier for you to access the site.
- Lots of new and revised content to enhance your precepting experience.
- New content pathways tailored for resident teachers, new teachers, and preceptors who have a student coming to their office in the immediate future.
- Password-protected institutional hubs where medical schools can share news and upload documents, such as curriculum and student evaluation forms.
- A “rate this content/provide feedback” feature to allow for continuous improvement of content.
- Introductory content that isn’t password-protected to get more people involved in precepting.
- A medical school finder so those interested in precepting can find a school in their area.
- Increased automation and faster speeds.
The new site is also mobile-friendly. Try it out on your tablet or cell phone!